The 6 Person SOLIDO sewage treatment plant is compact, energy-efficient and silent. Clever functionality means that it doesn’t run constantly, reducing component wear and tear. The plant is EN certified with an 8mm rotationally-moulded tank. It requires no concrete to install and is suitable for discharge to a stream or watercourse.
The tank has at two separated chambers, the first acts as a sludge reservoir and buffer, the cleaning process takes place in the second chamber. The SBR (Sequence Batch Reactor) technology treats the water in batches rather than constantly by providing an oxygen supply via a compressor. The microorganisms feed upon and digest the contents of the wastewater producing excellent quality final effluent which is suitable to discharge to a ditch, stream or directly into the ground via a drainage field.
The control unit allows you to adapt the population to suit your individual property, therefore only using as much power as is needed for the treatment of your wastewater.
- 25 year tank warranty
- No concrete used in the installation
- Granular back fill allows long term ground movement
- Silent running
- Built in alarms
- Cost effective: Only £8 per person per year
- Visually discrete
- Product: Rewatec SOLIDO E35
- Invert from ground: 660-800mm
- Invert to base of tank:
- Tank dimensions 1.2m x 2.4m
- Lid: 600mm diameter, duel skin 150kg max loading (vehicle loading available)
- control panel dimensions:
- Blower: Hiblow XP60