The SOLIDO Smart is the latest treatment from Premier Tech Aqua. Developed in Germany and produced in the UK, the SOLIDO Smart works on the same principle batch processing principle as the SOLIDO Classic. however, the SOLIDO Smart aerates all of the water in the tank, consequently the tank is smaller and more compact. Treatment efficiency is increased whilst maintaining a lot of the excellent features from the SOLIDO.
The SOLIDO Smart is extremely compact, silent and inconspicuous, making it idea for installing in the garden of a property. Its clever batch process means it can be set according to the number of people in the property, lowering power consumption. The Blower does not run constantly, prolonging its lifespan. Furthermore, it is a leader in its class with dealing with low flow.
Solido Smart explained
- Very low power consumption
- Excellent treatment quality (98.8% Ammonia degradation)
- Silent treatment
- Small footprint, shallow installation
- Less smell (because all the water is oxygenated)
- Excellent treatment at low flow (with adjustment of settings)
- Built in sample chamber
- 1 x Solido Smart tank
- 1 x Solido blower capsule – with 15m cable to control panel
- 1 x Solido smart control panel
- 1 x Air intake hose
- 1 x Air diffuser
- Delivery (offloading by others)
How it works:
- An SBR (sequence batch reactor) works in a slightly different way to a traditional sewage treatment plant. It treats the water in batches rather than letting water just flow through a treatment ‘zone’. there are 4 stages to batch processing as follows:
- Filling – Waste enters the treatment system.
- Aeration – Oxygen is added to the water via an air diffuser, micro bubbles mix the sewage and allow oxygen transfer to the water. Bacteria feed upon the contaminants in the water cleansing it.
- Settlement. Aeration stops and the bacteria settles down the the bottom of the tank
- Discharge. Once the bacteria has settled to the bottom of the tank, clean water is removed by an air lift. The air lift in a SOLIDO SMART has a patented self cleaning function that prevents blocking. The removed water is safe to discharge to a ditch or stream. The system can be upgraded to pump the water out in the event that the water needs to be lifted to the ditch or watercourse.
- Population: 12
- Standard Invert in mm: 530mm or 790mm
- Length in mm: 2400mm
- Height in mm: 2625mm
- Bod Removal: 98.5%
- Ammonia Removal: 98%
- Suspended Solids Removal: 97.1%
- Power Consumption: 0.81 kWh/day
- CE Marked: EN 12566-3
Why Owls Hall Environmental
Owls Hall Environmental is a leading sewage treatment supplier and specialist installer. With over 50 years experience, we have unrivaled in house expertise. Purchasing your sewage treatment plant or septic tank from Owls Hall Environmental gives you the added benefit of our technical and practical experience.
Our technical team are on hand to answer any questions you may have regarding The SOLIDO Smart, both from a technical or practical point of view. We have installed 100’s of SOLIDO systems and can offer you over the phone support for setting the system up or adapting the settings to suit you needs if you have a varied flow from your building.
If you have any questions or would like to discuss your project, feel free to call our team on: 01844 877 030