Rainwater Harvesting is rapidly becoming a key consideration in new developments and renovations. A simple solution which supports the environment, assists with water shortages and helps to satisfy the increasing demand for water. Plants love rainwater, and it’s soft so it’s better for washing the car with! You can also achieve higher pressure than mains water using our Submersible pump from the leading pump manufacturer DAB.
Our Standard Garden Rainwater Harvesting system is focused around the shallow dig flat tank, with no concrete back-fill, shallow installation, and 25 year warranty it’s ideal for DIY installation and well suited to builders and property developers.
The Owls Hall standard Garden package contains:
- 5000 litre F-line Tank filter tank, with built in leaf filter and calming inlet
- VS20 shaft (235mm neck) or VS60 (600mm neck)
- Walk on cover with child proof and anti-wear locking system
- 1000w Divertron automatic pump with mesh filter
- 25m green/black MDPE pipe, with connector for pump
Simply run the pipe to as many taps* as you like around the garden. The pump will deliver 3.6 bar pressure at a flow rate of 80L/minute** water is delivered automatically when the tap is opened, the pump stops when you close the tap.
*Taps not included, MDPE pipe connectors may be required for multiple taps **flow rate measured at pump with no pipe attached. Longer pipe runs and narrower pipe will restrict the flow rate.