A terracotta water butt brings a feeling of ancient Greece to your garden. This authentic replica of an amphora has a volume of 300 litres. Due to the harmonious and detailed design and the use of own colour composition, every rainwater tank is unique. It is created with rough-textured, antique and aged look, and is also precisely formed. Naturally, each side has a ¾ inch BSP connection where a water tap can be screwed in. There are also 2 x ¾ inch BSP side outlets, for emptying the tank before periods of frost, or to allow tanks to be connected. A child safety lock is integrated within the lid.
Terracotta water butts give you all the functionality of a similarly sized water butt, but have the added bonus of a timeless appearance that looks as good in your garden in 2017 as it did 2000 years ago. If you want to shop for different taps, take a look at our water butt accessories page to find one that suits the unique appearance of your product.
- Matt finish
- Classic design
- Removable childproof lid
- Compatible with watering cans (dunking or tap-filling)
- Compatible with recommended filter: Universal Filter Collector
- Capacity 300 Litres
- Dimensions: Height: 120 cm x Diameter: 78 cm
- Material PE
- Recommended Filter: Universal Filter Collector
- Supplied Accessories ¾ inch Brass Tap, Wall Fixing Bracket, Screws
- 3 x ¾ inch BSP Brass threaded ports, as:
- 2 x tap connector for watering can
- 1 x drain down point at base