The VF1 rainwater filter can be installed within a rainwater tank or before the tank in the ground. The VF1 has a high level of filtering efficiency due to its two step cleaning, independent of flow rate. Due to the steep inclination of the filter cartridge the dirt is continuously cleaned away to waste. The VF1 is frost resistant and self-cleaning, which results in less maintenance.
The cleaned water can be used in washing machines, toilet flushing and garden watering, in homes, in commerce, in public buildings and in industry.
The filter has to be cleaned, depending on the contamination, once or twice during the year.
This priduct has a very shallow inlet depth, consider the version with a telescopic extension neck for a deeper inlet
How it works:
- Water enters the calming sump, and weirs over evenly onto the filter cascade.
- The large particles of debris are washed over the primary cascade, and filtered out to waste.
- The pre-filtered water then flows over the secondary filter sieve (mesh size 0.65 mm). Due to the special mesh structure of the sieve, any dirt washes directly into the sewer which means the filter is self-cleaning, with very low maintenance.
- Cleaned water flows to storage.
- Dirt passes to waste.
- Connection capacity for roof areas up to 450 m².
- Filter according to DIN 1989-2
- Type C Connection inlet: 2 x DN 100 (110mm OD)
- Outlet into tank: DN 100 (110mm OD)
- Outlet into sewer: DN 100 (110mm OD)
- Height difference between rainwater inlet and outlet 300 mm.
- Housing material: Polyethylene
- Filter cartridge: Stainless steel 1.4301 Mesh size: 0.65 mm