The Rainus filters debris from rainwater, allowing the clean water to continue through the downpipe. Ideal for retro-fitting systems which have not yet had a filter fitted, the Rainus is also suited to use with ponds and infiltration systems.
The Standard Rainus fits downpipes of 80, 90, or 100 mm diameter. These downpipes are usually found in either aluminium or zinc. The Rainus with UK Adapters is also compatible with 68 mm round UK downpipes and 65 mm square downpipes.
To clean, slide the filter unit out, and brush off any dirt.
- Connection capacity for roof areas up to 70 m².
- Max. Flow Rate Sieve insert approx. 0,6 l/sec = approx. 2 m³ cleaned water per hour
- Available in grey or brown.
- The filter is approx. 50.5 cm high,17 cm wide and 22 cm deep.
- Housing material: ABS Filter sieve: Stainless steel 1.403 Mesh size 0.7 x 1.7 mm
- Weight: : 2.0 kg