The SOLIDO 8 Person is a flagship product and a go to for many professional installer. It is the only sewage treatment system on the market strong enough to be driven on, its clever functioning means it doesn’t run continuously resulting in less wear and tear on components and therefore a longer lifespan and less breakdowns. The SOLIDO is also silent running.
The tank has at two separated chambers, the first acts as a sludge reservoir and buffer, the cleaning process takes place in the second chamber. The SBR (Sequence Batch Reactor) technology treats the water in batches rather than constantly by providing an oxygen supply via a compressor. The microorganisms feed upon and digest the contents of the wastewater producing excellent quality final effluent which is suitable to discharge to a ditch, stream or directly into the ground via a drainage field.
The control unit allows you to adapt the population to suit your individual property, therefore only using as much power as is needed for the treatment of your wastewater.
Its Features And Benefits Are Obvious:
- 25 year tank warranty
- No concrete used in the installation
- Granular back fill allows long term ground movement
- Silent running
- Built in alarms
- Cost effective: Only £8 per person per year
- Visually discrete
- Product: SOLIDO E45
- Invert from ground: 660-800mm
- Invert to base of tank:
- Tank dimensions 1.2m x 2.4m
- Lid: 600mm diameter, duel skin 150kg max loading (vehicle loading available)
- control panel dimensions: 200 x 100 x 60mm (length x height x depth)
- Blower: Hiblow XP80