The unique cuboid design makes the Urban Water Butt an ideal slimline water butt for the modern garden. It has a unique stipple finish, with striations to the edges. Often specified by architects in high-end design applications. Popular in modern settings, on balconies and wooden decks, or where glass panels feature in the design setting. The Urban water butt is a very versatile tank. The high-quality roto-moulded design has three ¾ inch BSP inset brass threaded connection points. One to the front at a height of 30cm is for attaching the supplied tap, the other two side outlets are for draining down, or for linking water butts together.
Downpipe filters can either be connected to this water butt either by push fit connections or secured by back-nut Water can be extracted through a ¾ inch high flow metal tap (brass or chrome included), or using the side outlets. A watering Can cannot be plunged into this water butt.
It is available in three colours:-
- Capacity 275 Litres
- Dimensions Height: 105 cm x Depth: 41 cm x Width: 79 cm
- Connection Points 3 x ¾ inch BSP Brass threaded ports, as:
- 1 x tap connector for watering can
- 2 x drain down point at base
- Recommended Filter Universal Filter Collector
- ¾ inch Brass or Chrome Tap, Multi Hole saw set, Rubber Grommets, Wall Fixing Bracket, Screws