ATLAS HYDRA RAINMASTER TRIO
The Hydra Rainmaster Trio is a complete kit for the filtration and treatment of rainwater. The 3 stage filter features a 90 micron particle filter with flushing mechanism for easy maintenance.
The water then passes through a fine 90 micron (0.09mm) then a superfine 25-micron (0.025mm) filter. This filter stops the smallest of particles should there be any. Water then passes through a 10 micron (0.01) carbon filter to further treat the water ensuring the water is clear and free of particles. This level of filtration is not always necessary in a well-maintained rainwater harvesting system, however it adds a very high degree of protection to ensure your toilet valves cannot get blocked by fine particles that may have got into the water.
- Max. working pressure: 8 bar (116 psi)
- Min. working pressure: 1.8 bar (26 psi)
- Max. working temperature: 45°C (113°F)
- Min. working temperature: 4°C (39.2°F)
- Non-toxic materials, suitable for drinking water
- Head: reinforced polypropylene
- Bowl: PET O-Rings:
- EDPM Breather-valve: body stainless-steel, o-ring
- EPDM IN/OUT brass threads: CW 614 N
- Brass Discharge ball-valve: CW 617 N
- Brass nickel plated.
- Discharge plastic nipple: reinforced polypropylene.
- Drain funnel: reinforced polypropylene.
- N/OUT: 1 x Ports Threads: Brass BSP Flow Rate: 5500 l/h