Servicing & Emptying
OUR CAPABILITIESDue to the continued expansion of our business and our investment in resources and expertise, Owls Hall is now able to offer expert services in both civil works and environmental engineering.
Through engagement at the Early Contractor Involvement Stage, we help our partners by bringing inventive ideas to the discussion. Moving forward, we look to be a “Partner of Choice” by doing what we specialise in even better.
Our core competency includes:
- We can offer the total package solution for off mains system and drainage packages.
- The use of our expertise for the achievement of better efficacy and integration through lean construction and value engineering.
Owls Hall Environment spans a broad array of general civil works, including:
- Installation and maintenance of sewage treatment plants
- Site infrastructure and reticulation
- Ducting and fusion welding
- FRC works (Fiber-reinforced concrete)
- Cable Works
- Installation of separators, interceptors and pumping Systems.
We have worked on complicated projects that have needed major earthworks and site clearance solutions, involving a large number of brownfield sites. In performing some of our civil contracts packages, we have created customised packages to suit the client’s specific needs, such as a comprehensive pumping system package solution that includes supply, install and commission.
Get in touch today for more information on our civil engineering services and civil contractors.
Take a look at our commercial case studies page to have a brief view of some of our past installations.
CALL US NOWNeed help and would like to speak to us?
Calls will be charged at the local rate
01371 850 537
EMAIL US NOWEmail our customer care team at Owls Hall
and we will get back to you.