There are several key reasons to choose the WPL Diamond DMS2 sewage treatment plant for your development:
- Minimal maintenance, low running cost – unlike other sewage treatment plants on the market the WPL Diamond’s unique design has no internal moving parts. This makes it economical to run with minimal annual maintenance required.
- No Filter material – The WPL Diamond uses an “active sludge” process, where bacteria is freely floating in the water, this requires no filter material.
- Comes free with an alarm for continued peace of mind
- Minimal visual impact – the WPL Diamond’s tank is buried entirely underground, so it has minimal visual impact.
- No smells – most other treatment plants have primary tanks which store settled solids and can emit odours. The WPL Diamond has no primary tank and is therefore odour-free.
- Long emptying cycle – the WPL Diamond’s continuous bacterial digestion treats wastewater to a standard that meets all normal Environment Agency consents. This treatment process can achieve a de-sludge (emptying) period of up to three years – much longer than that of most other plants.
|WPL Diamond DMS2 Technical Data|
|Max flow Per day||900 l|
|Max organic loading BOD/day:||360 g|
|Blower motor size – single phase:||80 w|
|Max outside diameter:||1.74 m|
|Height to inlet:||1.70 m|
|Inlet invert depth:||630 mm|
|Height to outlet:||1.61 m|
|Max height/in ground depth:||2.33 m|
|Weight empty:||155 kg|
Why Owls Hall Environmental
Owls Hall Environmental is a leading sewage treatment supplier and specialist installer. With over 50 years experience, we have unrivaled in house expertise. Purchasing your sewage treatment plant or septic tank from Owls Hall Environmental gives you the added benefit of our technical and practical experience.
Our technical team are on hand to answer any questions you may have regarding this product, both from a technical or practical point of view. We can give you expert guidance to finding the right product for your project and advise on Environment Agency discharge permits where applicable.
If you have any questions or would like to discuss your project, feel free to call our team on: 01844 877 030