This truly unique slim water butt was inspired by real wooden shingles and Nordic spruce. The Nordic water butt’s narrow form and small footprint make it easy to find space for it in any garden and its beautiful finish means that it will look great anywhere. It has a volume of 230 litres (50 gallons) and a height of 130 cm, it blends in well next to garden sheds or alongside lap panel fencing. It comes complete with a wall fixing bracket and a 3/4″ Brass Tap, with connection points for a screw in tap, and 2 outlets for draining and connecting to another water butt.
- Capacity 230 Litres
- Dimensions Height: 130 cm x Depth: 40 cm x Width: 60cm
- Connection Points 3 x ¾ inch BSP Brass threaded ports, as:
- 1 x tap connector for watering can
- 2 x drain down point at base
- Recommended Filter: Filter Collector Universal
- ¾ inch Brass Tap, Multi Hole Saw Set, Rubber Grommets, Wall Fixing Bracket, Screws