Real wooden shingles and Nordic spruce were the inspiration for this truly unique rainwater tank. The Nordic Water Butt has a slim form and with the small footprint, there will be space for it even in the smallest garden. It has a volume of 230 litres (50 gallons) and a height of 130 cm, it blends in well next to garden sheds or alongside lap panel fencing. It comes complete with a wall fixing bracket and a 3/4″ Brass Tap, with connection points for a screw in tap, and 2 outlets for draining and connecting to another water butt.
- Capacity 230 Litres
- Dimensions Height: 130 cm x Depth: 40 cm x Width: 60cm
- Connection Points 3 x ¾ inch BSP Brass threaded ports, as:
- 1 x tap connector for watering can
- 2 x drain down point at base
- Recommended Filter: Filter Collector Universal
- ¾ inch Brass Tap, Multi Hole Saw Set, Rubber Grommets, Wall Fixing Bracket, Screws