The Electronic control of mains water top-up and pump for domestic sized direct pressure rainwater harvesting installations. Uses a solid-state conductivity sensor to sense low water level, avoiding the movement and accuracy issues of a float switch.
Conductivity sensors experience no mechanical wear during use leading to long lifespan and reliability. Electronically timed top-up overrun alarm, halts operation and alerts the user in the event that the tank level fails to be replenished by the top-up cycle. Prevents potential wastage of water due to tank or duct failure. Alerts the user to failure of the solenoid valve.
Pump isolation is optional using the front power socket, and allows the controller to isolate the pump during a top-up cycle to avoid water usage exceeding the rate of replenishment. Water is topped up via a BSEN13076 and BS8515 compliant Tundish.
- 15 metre conductivity probe,
- 1/2 inch solenoid valve,
- Stainless steel braided mains water connection hose,
- 50mm Tundish (BS EN13076 compliant)
All components are available as spares in the event of losses or physical damage.
- Max 10A ~1 230vac pump output for pump isolation control.
- Ingress Protection IP20.
- Pump Outlet fused at 10A.
- Electronic overvoltage protection.
- Solenoid test function (push button).
- Halt and Reset.
- Mains top-up indicator
- Mains top-up failure alarm indicator.