The 3P Filter Combi is an advanced rainwater leaf filter designed for installation prior to a rainwater harvesting tank or in the tank itself.
The VF1 Combi has the cleaned water outlet at the bottom of the filter rather than at the side. Whilst the dirt is washed away sidewards, the bottom cleaned water outlet position makes installing the filter in tanks very easy and practical. Where used before the tank, the Combi gives a high degree of flexibility to the angle of direction of the cleaned water outlet pipe, feeding to the rainwater tank.
The VF1 Combi can also be fitted directly to the top surface of the rainwater tank, using a seal. This means it is acting as a second turret to the tank. The Volume Filter COMBI is frost resistant and self-cleaning. which mean there is little maintenance work needed. The cleaned water can be used in washing machines, toilet flushing and garden watering, in homes, in commerce, in public buildings and in industry.
The filter has to be cleaned depending on the contamination once or twice during the year.
How it works
- As water arrives the level builds up and is equally distributed across the cascade.
- Pre-cleaning through the cascades. The largest dirt particles are fed across the primary filter and cascade directly to the sewer.
- Pre-filtered water then flows over the secondary filter sieve (mesh size 0,65 mm). Due to the special mesh structure of the sieve, any dirt washes directly into the sewer which means the filter is self cleaning, with very low maintenance.
- The clean water flows to the tank through the outlet at the bottom of the filter.
- Dirt goes to the sewer.
Technical Details Connection capacity according to DIN 1986:
- For roof areas up to 350 m².
- Filter according to DIN 1989-2,
- Type C Connection inlet: 2 x DN 100 (110mm OD) Outlet into tank: DN 100 (110mm OD) Outlet into sewer: DN 100 (110mm OD)
- Height difference between rainwater inlet and outlet 300 mm.
- Housing material: Polyethylene
- Filter cartridge: Stainless steel 1.4301
- Mesh size: 0,65 mm
- Material Cascade insert: Polyethylene