Providing Crystal clear water for toilet flushing and washing clothes, the 7500 litre Rain-Smart Header-tank system is ideal for installations where loft space is usable. The excellent pump management and highest possible filtration make this rainwater harvesting system one of our most popular models.
The F-line tank with pre-installed leaf filter is the most popular tank on the market. The shallow design ensures dig depth is kept minimum and reduced excavated earth is produced; resulting in less muck away costs.
Highest possible filtration
The Rain-Smart benefits from a unique and unrivelled level of filtration. Not only are leaves filtered upon entry to the main rainwater tank. The water is then calmed to avoid disturbance on the bottom of the tank. Then filtered again using a 0.5mm filter added to the pump. As a precaution, water is then filtered using a 3 stage particle filter to make certain no fine particles find their way up to the headertank where they could block any valves. This last stage of filtration also includes a carbon filter (similar to a britta® water filter) Although rainwater is very clean, this final stage of filtration ensures water quality is optimal.
Market leading pump
The Dab Diverton pump is widely used across the world as a rainwater harvesting pump. Thousands of Dab pumps are installed every year, it’s clear why they are the industry leaders in pumping technology. We add a large 0.5mm mesh filter to protect the pump from anything that might fall into the rainwater tank and to give you peace of mind.
The header-tank has 2 inputs, one for mains water and one for the rainwater. The mechanical valve in the headertank opens at a low level and closes at a high level. For you, this means the pump will not run every time a toilet flushes. This is achieved with a mechanical valve and does not require electronic float switches, saving power and reducing the risk or a float switch failing to zero.
- 1 x F-line 7500L Rainwater tank with pre-installed filter, calming inlet and overflow
- 1 x 600mm extension neck (can be cut to suit installation depth)
- 1 x dual skin walk on lid with child proof latch locking system
- 1 x Divertron 1200X pump
- 1 x 0.5mm mesh filter for Divertron pump
- 1 x 25m x 25mm green black pipe
- 1 x 25mm MDPE to 1 inch fitting for pump/pipe connection
- 1 x 90 degree 25mm pipe elbow.
- 1 x Hydra Rainmaster 3 stage particle filter: 1 x 90micron, 1 x 10 micron, 1 x carbon filter
- 1 x Smart header-tank with AB class air gap: 2 x input, 1 time outlet to toilets, 1 x overflow.
- 1 x Rainwater label set
- 1 x installer & Homeowner guide