In light of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) health situation Owls Hall Environmental Ltd would like to confirm we are open for business as usual. We are keeping up to date with the latest for Coronavirus (COVID-19) Government and Public Health information and guidelines. Our customer and employee’s health and safety are our top priority; therefore, we have implemented a Business Contingency Plan. To enable us to deliver our service efficiently and safely with minimal disruption to our customers
Our plan outlines:
- Owls Hall Environmental Ltd is following government guidelines to ensure health and safety practises are in place to reduce the spread of Coronavirus.
- Our service and installation team are equipped with the appropriate personal protective equipment. Disposable, non-reusable gloves have been provided and will be worn for all work carried out, due to this we are asking customers not to sign for the services that have been carried out, in order to minimise any cross-contamination.
- We have implemented the necessary hygiene precautions at our premises and are allowing only essential visitors such as employees and delivery drivers.
- We are asking for customers and suppliers to contact us either via telephone or email to minimise direct contact.
- All planned service and installation work will be carried out without the need for social interaction with customers. Our office team will contact you before your appointment. They will advise how the work will be carried out safely and with minimal direct contact between you and our engineers.
- Where possible we have implemented remote working facilities for our team while still maintaining a functional presence at our premises. We do not anticipate this to cause any issues with our service.
- An additional site-specific Risk Assessment will be carried out by Service & Installation team prior to entering or commencing work on sites. We would ask for your cooperation in the event that additional preventative measures are required prior to work commencement.
- We would ask that you do not visit our premises or have direct contact with our field team, if you require any assistance or further advise then please contact us, all government advise is available on the following website – NHS Guidelines
- If you have any of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) symptoms or have been in contact with anyone who may have, then please get in direct contact with our team on the below number to ensure we carry out the necessary precautions.
Finally, we will continue to monitor the guidelines and update our contingency plan as required. Our latest version will be available here. If you have any questions please contact us here via our online contact form