We pride ourselves in being one of the UK’s leading rural wastewater solutions providers.Our know-how involves large scale commercial developments and numerous domestic applications, you can rely on our knowledge of legislation and the requirements of the market. Our suppliers have been tried and tested and we always offer sound and independent advice
- How do I test if rainwater is entering my sewage system?
- What is a reed bed?
- Do energy free sewage treatment plants work?
- What is a pumped sewage treatment plant?
- My sewage treatment plant smells, what can I do?
- Do I need an Environment Agency permit to install a sewage treatment plant?
- How does a sewage treatment plant work?
- How do I install a sewage treatment plant?
- Why should I choose a sewage treatment plant over a septic tank?
- What Is the EN12566/3 standard for sewage treatment plants?
- What would happen to my sewage treatment plant in the case of a power cut?
- What quality of water is produced by a sewage treatment plant?
- Do I need to top up the bacteria in a sewage treatment system?
- What items shouldn’t be put into a sewage treatment plant?
- What does a pressure vessel do for my rainwater harvesting system?
- What size rainwater tank do I need?
- Owls Hall’s Water Saving Tips
- I’ve got dirty water in my rainwater harvesting system, what can I do?
- Do you have to maintain a rainwater harvesting system?
- How much water can a rainwater harvesting system save?
- How much indoor space is needed for a rainwater harvesting system?
- Can I install a cheap rainwater harvesting system?
- Does a rainwater harvesting system need a header tank?
- Why should I harvest rainwater?
- What is rainwater harvesting?
CALL US NOWNeed help and would like to speak to us?
Calls will be charged at the local rate
01371 850 537
EMAIL US NOWEmail our customer care team at Owls Hall
and we will get back to you.